Thursday, December 5, 2013

My LIfe from past few weeks

I'm excited to see my blog getting few clicks .... Thank you all for your kindness that you showed on me....okay let me get into the today's story ....
 Its getting bored of being monotonous .... and seeing the one side of life...
I have been asking myself why cant i transform myself from past few days ...putting my past back and put myself on building new skills...so I've started learning football and a few dance moves....(which keeps me smiling when i see them as i'm recording every moment..i got a bit mobile savvy these days..) even-though they are pretty ordinary they have been keeping my spirits up.....The boring days of preparation is long gone and entered a new era of entertainment ....There are supporting friends who keep on calling me even i bother them a lot...who enjoy my enjoyment....Thank u mates(these are my roommates).. Keep me excited for long..

No comments:

Post a Comment