Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A haunting neighbour ..most feared than a ghost

Hi everyone,

Many of you looking this post might have a heated conversation with your neighbor on petty or major issues .... but the one I'm introducing here is one who can make heat from nowhere ..in the sense that he don't need any issue to make a quarrel with me.....He is the most feared and disgusting one.. one could expect to have as a neighbor. who start complaining for no reason and the only reason i could find after the heated conversation i have with him is  "BEING RESPONSIBLE".... I don't have any complaints of anyone asking me to take responsibility but this guy leaves me fuming asking me to do so....He simply walks into our living room as if it was his house and I'm being his rental and start asking how many of us are living in the house..blaw blaw..when any of our friends come.It is most terrifying for us to come after 10'o clock in the night which gonna surely rattle him....even if we have a valid reason of being late (all he claims is that he is responsible for the conduct of the apartments)


I'd like to introduce him in many angles but being the first blog of mine i just want to give a eagle eye view of him ..
catch u guys...

Thanq for reading this,

with regards,

The Mighty ME....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment