Thursday, December 5, 2013

A way to freelance

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for various avenues in internet to create some money from quite some time but i don't know where to start and what to do.As my preparation for civil s hit  rock bottom this year after studious 4 years,I've started looking back into IT industry and earn a job back....but you know with kind of gap i'm having, it might be difficult to enter by putting fake documents and fake consultancies...so could i bypass all this shit and earn me a handsome part time income..???? This question has led me to the FREELANCER.COM where i feel i have enough scope to regain my coding skills and an opportunity to maintain and develop few projects for few penny's.It is showing me a reliable source i feel .... let me get updated with freelancer and post my experiences further ..


Thank you guys,
Viinod

1 comment: